Backup Operator Training    


  • check
    refresh your staff's CommVault backup skills
  • check
    ​upskill new hires to operate your CommVault environment

Instructor Led Training,  run at your Offices 

​Combined with Hands on Labs to re-enforce training

​Our Training Process

Classes typically are hosted for 1-5 students, allowing us to pace and adjust the training throughout the day to fit your exact needs.

While '80%' of our training relates to CommVault, the other 20% relates ​is shaped to teach what is ​specific to your environment, applications & systems.

​About CD-DataHouse 

Founded in 2009 and based in Bracknell, United Kingdom, we specialise in backup, archival and DR technologies, as well as high performance SAN systems. 

With experience gleaned from over 150 Backup projects spanning 17 countries, we offer an assured capability in support, implementation, maintenance and management of small to large backup systems.

​CommVault Service Advantage? - What does this mean?

​To achieve this level of CommVault accreditation requires a partner to move through numerous stages of technical accreditation, they then must demonstrate the application of these skills through the systems and services implemented for their customers. Only after CommVault have rigorously reviewed and examined a partner’s ability can they be awarded CommVault Service Advantage Partner Status.

We were the first in the UK to achieve this level of certification and only the second in Europe.

* Notes:

  • All prices are ex VAT