Microsoft Exchange Disaster Recovery is a capability every organisation needs, some have, but could often be done better.
In a disaster, Exchange is the #1 application Senior Management insist is bought on-line first.
FalconStor CDP (Continuous Data Protector) when applied to Microsoft Exchange offers the following unique benefits:
- Roll the entire Exchange system back to any point in time
- Recover any single email OR any single mail-box
- In the event of an entire Exchange Server failing, ‘BareMetal Boot’ from the local FalconStor CDP appliance’s copy of Exchange’s C: E: F: …. drives, and be up and running in 5-10 minutes
- even bring a Failed Physical Server up within a VMware virtual machine, rather than requiring stand-by physical hardware
- or for an entire site failure, bring Exchange on-line at your second ‘across the WAN’ DR site.
- and do so without consuming large amounts of expensive WAN bandwidth
- FalconStors CDP and WAN De-Duplication technology ensures that an 80-95% reduction in WAN traffic is achieved
Scroll down further to see a Video demonstration of catastrophic Exchange failure and the subsequent rapid recovery.
[youtube tHbAYQVaC4s 550 344]