RAID security at SATA cost can also be offered for Storage Area Networks. This allows to save rich media data on high capacity SATA RAIDs, and leave the more expensive top performance RAIDs for databases.
All of the systems are available with 4 Gbit Fibre Channel Interface now.
SATA RAIDs can be easily scaled by just adding another one to the SAN. They all can then be managed over one shared network address.
24 bay systems with 4 Gbit also offer a SAS Expansion Port.
ES-6200 are also available with Ultra 320 SCSI , SAS and iSCSI interface.
- Express Exchange Service and On Site Service available for all RAID systems.
- 8, 12, 16 or 24 SATA disks
- up to 32 TB with 2 TB disks
- 24 bay systems with SAS expansion port (up to 64 disks with single controller, 56 disks with dual controller)
- RISC processor on Infortrend controller
- 16/24 bay systems with ASIC400: 30% faster
- single or dual controller
- OS independent
- 512 MB cache
- battery backup with dual controller (optional for single controller)
- 2 x 4 Gbit FC host interface
- RAID Level 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 10, 30, 50, NRAID
- most systems also with RAID 6 and 60
- logical drives with different RAID levels
- local and global hot spare disks
- redundant power supplies and fans
- monitoring of fan rotation, temperature and voltage
- optional: AV optimized firmware for constant data flow
- RAIDwatch management over web browser (Ethernet Port)
- 3 years warranty