Being the first RAID system with 8 Gbit Fibre Channel interface, the new series of ES-8200 RAID systems offers unprecedented performance. This is made possible by the new controller generation that works with an internal bandwidth increased by 67% (ASIC667).
Also new with these systems: in case of power loss cache date will be written into a permanent flash memory, giving nearly unlimited time of data protection (instead of 72h as before).
Switches for 8 Gbit FC can be found under QLogic Host bus adapter.
ES-8200 is also available with SAS and iSCSI Interface. ES-8200F are identical to Infortrend S16F-G1430 etc.
- 12, 16 or 24 SAS or SATA-II disks
- up to 48 TB per unit with 2 TB disks
- SAS: up to 600 GB per disk
- Infortrend controller with ASIC667 (G6)
- single or dual (redundant) controller
- OS independent
- 1024 MB Cache (optional up to 2 GByte) per Controller
- Batterie Backup with Cache Save Technologie
- 2 to 4 x 8 Gbit FC host interface pro Controller
- SAS expansion ports: up to 112 disks
- RAID Level 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60
- logical drives with different RAID levels
- local and global hot spare disks
- redundant PSU and fans
- monitoring of fan rotation, temperature and voltage
- RAIDwatch management via web browser (Ethernet port)
- 3 years warranty