Easy to set up and manage
The 2530 offers better price/performance for any sized company whether measured by price/IOPS, or price per user. The 2530 storage array offers inexpensive expansion for companies who required external storage directly attached to servers. The 2530 supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, and SuSE operating environments.
The 2530 offers excellent storage performance measuring 90,000 IOPS (same sector cache), superior cache protection, and redundant, hot swappable components.
The entry-level 2530 storage array provides four 3Gb SAS interfaces and supports a wide variety of SAS or SATA-II drives — allowing customers to chose the performance and storage capacity that they need.
The 2530 includes sixteen built-in AssuredSnap™ snapshots which can be scheduled to meet data protection requirements. Sixty four additional snapshots can also be purchased to provide more frequent backups.
An internal SAS interface allows up to five disk enclosures (including the RAID enclosure) delivering a total of 56 drives.
· Features 2.5 inch SAS, SATA, or SSD drives
· Under 600mm depth with cable bends
Built in Redundancy
· RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50
· Redundant, hot swap components
· Built-in schedule capability
Performance and Scalability
· Same sector cache hits of 230,000 IOPS
· Dual or single RAID controller or JBOD
· Data rates up to 4Gb/sec. (Fibre Channel)
· Can expand up to 7 disk enclosures and 96 attached drives
Environmentally Responsible with Lower TCO
· EcoStor™ – Economically and environmentally sound technologies
o SimulCache™ – Low latency cache mirroring
o Battery-free cache backup
o DC power option
· RoHS-6 and WEEE compliant