BakBone FastRecover: Real-Time Data Protection
While backup is the cornerstone of all data protection strategies, associated backup windows remain one of the toughest challenges faced by IT Professionals today. At last — there’s a cost-effective way to eliminate backup windows for Exchange, SQL Server and Windows file system data.
NetVault: FASTRecover combines disk-based, real-time backup and extremely fast recovery for Windows environments including Exchange, SQL Server and Windows file system data while offering simple plug-and-play deployment with an optional preconfigured appliance.
Eliminates Backup Windows
- Eliminates the need for recurring traditional full and incremental backups
- Provides fast, disk-based backups for Windows environments including Exchange, SQL Server and Windows file system data
- Reduces network contention
Lightning Fast Recovery of Data
- Critical applications and data are available in as little as 30 seconds
- Recovered data is completely useable on first recovery
- Gets data back to almost any point-in-time
- Failover to an alternate physical server or virtual machine
Turn back the clock to any-point-in-time by moving the NetVault: FASTRecover Timeline Indicator. Zoom the Timeline to view Exchange, SQL Server and Windows File System data for a particular day, hour, minute or second.
Simple Plug-and-Play Deployment
- Software-only editions enable integration with your existing systems and storage
- Optional pre-configured appliances include hardware, software and storage for simple plug-and-play deployment
- Reduces level of expertise required for installation and administration
Minimizes Costs by Integrating with your Existing Backup Application
- Integration with traditional backup applications including NetVault: Backup
- Ensures that the recovery data stored in NetVault: FASTRecover’s Online Storage is protected and stored offsite
|Protected Data Platforms:||Windows 2008*, 2003, 2000|
|Protected Data Versions:||Exchange 2007 & 2003, SQL Server 2008, 2005 & 2000|
*NOTE. Windows 2008 supported only when running Exchange 2007.